Want to put a spell on your webinar participants? Searching for better ways to bewitch your digital audience? Wish you had a magic marketing touch?
This year’s MarketingProfs’ B2B Marketing Forum will include 54 sessions from the top players in the industry so you can “Make Marketing Magic.”
During Oct. 21-23, join PGi as MarketingProfs works its magic in Boston. Here’s a glance at what’s in store for the 2015 B2B Marketing Forum:
- Google Co-Founder Avinash Kaushik will show you how to think bigger when it comes to digital marketing and how to build relationships and influence in the digital age.
- Sherry Turkle, founder and director of the MIT Initiative on Technology and Self, will inspire you to have more collaborative conversations in an age where technology increasingly defines how you connect to others.
- Mark W. Schaefer, executive director of Schaefer Marketing Solutions, will look into the future of marketing to outline the new rules of marketing engagement using social media, content and other digital strategies.
- Startup Growth Executive Mike Volpe will teach you how to build the best team for the modern marketing era.
- CEO of Copyblogger Media Brian Clark will unpack the “access mindset,” a new way to attract leads and convert customers using social media, mobility and marketing automation.
- Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer at Corporate Visions Tim Riesterer will uncover the best ways to align demand generation and sales enablement for better customer conversions and business growth.
- And much more!
Looking to engage and accelerate leads using one of the top content formats for B2B buyers: webinars? Don’t miss the lunch and learn session sponsored by PGi on Oct. 22, 1-13:30, “3 Ways to Ignite Your Pipeline Conversion Using Webinars.”Alissa Dettelbach, Demand Generation Marketer at PGi, will reveal best practices for promotion, engagement, aligning webinar content to the stages of the buying cycle and integrating webinars with your other content marketing efforts.[Tweet “When researching B2B purchases, 67% of buyers attend webinars via @PGi #MPB2B”]
Plus, come “Conjure up Some Collaboration Magic with PGi” at booth #204. As a gold sponsor of the event, PGi will have a cauldron full of some magical prizes, including an Apple Watch raffle.
Meet the PGi team and bring home a little magic Oct. 21-23 at Booth #204!