Personal Data Protection Policy
Premiere Conferencing (Japan), Inc. (“the Company”) provides customers with telecommunication services with a core business of telephone & web conferencing services.
The Company recognizes that personal data obtained from the customers as well as the employees in the course of business activities is an important information asset for the Company and also protecting personal data securely is an important responsibility for the Company as well
The Company, therefore, protects personal data appropriately in accordance with the following Policy, leading to provide a great sense of security to the customers as well as the employees and to fulfill our social role as a reliable entrepreneur.
1. As for the acquisition, utilization and provision of personal data, the Company
- a) acquires personal data legally and by fair means
- b) utilizes personal data within the scope of accomplishing the intended purpose
- c) acquires the consent of original person in advance when the Company provides personal data to any third parties, except that the Company consigns the handling of personal data to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- d) does not utilize personal data other than the scope of the intended purpose
- e) utilizes personal data after acquiring the another consent from original person when the Company utilizes it other than the scope of the intended purpose
2. As for the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations (“the relevant laws”), the Company always tries to grasp the relevant laws and ensures that all officers, employees and vendors recognize the importance of the relevant laws and comply with them.
3. As for the safety management of personal data, the Company
- a) takes appropriate measures for computer, network and facilities to prevent leakage of personal data
- b) takes appropriate measures to prevent loss or damage of personal data, say taking a backup data.
- c) implements inspections and responds to breaches & accidents without delay and revises any problems if necessary, and takes preventive measures.
- d) provides education for safety management to all officers and employees
4. As for inquiries and consultations from customers concerning personal data, the Company responds to them sincerely and without delay.
5. Under our Personal Data Protection Management System, the Company
- a) implements inspections of internal operations, and tries to find out any problems & weaknesses, revises them to better situations after review. The Company continually enhances and remediates Personal Data Protection Management System by renewing the rules & measures in accordance with the above review.
- b) follows the relevant laws as well as the provisions of JISQ15001.
6. Privacy Mark
- The Company owns Certification of Privacy Mark. Certification Number is 17000141(06).
Established: March 31, 2005
Revised: December 6, 2016
Premiere Conferencing (Japan), Inc.
For inquiries please contact us at
21-2, Shinkawa 1-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Premiere Conferencing (Japan), Inc.
Information Security Committee Secretariat
Premiere Conferencing (Japan), Inc. (“the Company“) established Personal Information Compliance Programe based on JISQ15001 (Japanese Industrial Standards) and December 2006 the Company obtained Certification of Privacy Mark (This Certification shall be provided to the companies who have an ability to properly handle Personal information after examination made by the authorized agency and the Certification shall be renewed every two years), and December 2016 the Company renewed latest Certification with the number of 17000141(06).
The Certification term is two years from 6 December 2016 to 5 December 2018.